Thursday, April 12, 2007

Back from Border Ranges


Okay, I know it has been awhile since our last post. I have been working in the field (Border Ranges National Park, NSW) for two weeks without internet access. I was staying in the small town of Kyogle (pictured) where everything is open from 9-5 Mon-Fri and 9-12 on Sat. Needless to say I was in the field during business hours, and you can begin to know how exciting it was there afterwork. Yeah I watch a lot of TV in my motel room.

The forest was beautiful. I had a 1 hr hike in and out to my plots.



Tim helped me out for the first couple of days to get things going. Then he went back to Tassie for school and work commitments.



On the hike in there is this one vine that makes a perfect swing, it is just up the creek a little ways from the waterfall behind us in the picture.




Well, I have more to share and more pictures from the field so keep a look out for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting guys!
Adam