Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cool hat

Not much to talk about these days. Lora is home tomorrow and I've just been doing some relief work and helping some friends out on their reno job on their house (renovation).

I saw this really cool hat while surfing the net and figured if I add a link to the pattern one of our awesome knitters out there might feel like making one for the ultra geek that I truly am. It's an R2D2 hat.

http://carissaknits.blogspot.com/2007/06/r2d2-beanie.html


Even if it wasn't a copy of the coolest little robot out there I'd still like the colors. I can't really think of a reason anyone should bother making one for me but Easter is coming up... or 4th of July... or President's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I hate knitting. It requires more patience than I have. I miss you both. Love, Deeders