Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two blog posts in the same day? What's up with Tim and Lora?

Lora and I went to Salt Lake City to see our friends Mike and Vicki get married... in an airplane hanger. With the multi-million dollar Lear Jet I felt like I was an extra in a rap video. This was the back-up plan in case of snow. Well, it snowed. The hanger actually worked really nice. Everyone had a great time. It was super fun getting to catch up with some old friends.


While we were there Nicole took some photos of Lora all pregnant and all. I know Sylvia has been hounding us to put some photos up on our blog. Well, here you go Sylvia.


Doesn't she look great? Nicole and Paul are great photographers too. You can check out their websites at the following sites.

http://www.nicolemorgenthau.com/
http://www.richerimages.com/main.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see more boob than belly!

Anonymous said...

Lora!!! You look great! And jeez, what *huge* boobs! haha.
I wrote you an email to your australian email... did you get it? It was awhile ago...
I am so glad you guys put up some pregger shots. How wonderful. =-)