Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ruby Frances Robinson

So I have so much to talk about but boy am I tired. Ruby and Lora have come home from the hospital today. It's been 6 days! So the facts first:
1. Born at 10:08am on the 22nd of December.
2. 24hrs of labor with no epidural!
3. Cesarian Section required due to Ruby being "sunny side up".
4. 7lbs, 5ozs.
5. Jaundiced a bit
6. A full head of hair with blue eyes.
7. Cute as all hell!

Lora is doing really well. The hard part will be keeping her from doing too much too early. You guys will have to help me with this one. You all know Lora!

So I figured the best thing for me to do right now is talk less and show more pictures so here goes.

Ruby Roars!

Ruby getting a tan. We're thinking of piercing her nose too.

Go ahead and do it... you know you want to just kiss your screen right now.

Ok, so Lora is going to kill me but here's a shot before labor really kicked in and...

One not too long afterward. She continually amazes me.

No she's not retarded. I love this one.

Geaux Tigers! This one is for her two LSU uncles.

We had Christmas today on the 27th. Her Grandpa Jim and especially Grandma Pat went crazy after meeting Ruby for the first time. Ruby is only 6 days old but she already loves being spoiled by her grandparents.

Well, this is just the first of many pictures to come. Lora and I are so proud and can't wait for all of you to meet her. Stop by for a visit or just give us a call if you live far away.

Tim

6 comments:

Dan said...

Nice work Lora. Ruby is a beautiful girl and I'm glad to hear she's had some time to get properly spoiled in her first week. Sonja, Donovan, Grayson and I are super excited to meet her.

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys- she is beautiful!!!! Rest up and enjoy- It will just keep getting better and easier. We are so excited for you!!!

Lots of Love,
Chris, Amy & Erika

Anonymous said...

Good work Lora (and Tim)!! Can't wait to hold that beautiful babay!! That's my new solution for when I think I want another baby...hold someone else's. Love all 3 of you!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! She is sooo cute!! I cant wait to hold my very first niece. Love all of you
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Great to see some pics, look forward to more...

Best wishes for all 3 of you,
Adam and Shela

matias said...

congratulations Tim !!!
she looks beautiful!
matias