Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little poll for our enjoyment

So I'm trying this poll function out. Just vote and click. At first it may not seem like it registered but it did! Click on the "see how others in your state voted" tab and you get some cool graphs come up.

Choose wisely. You only get one attempt at it. Scroll down to the previous post to see the pictures if you haven't already.



I'm not sure if you will find this U.S. map as cool as I did. But who cares it's my blog. Only kidding. Sorry about the white background being too big but I just can't seem to find the correct HTML code to fix it.
The state with the most participation will receive a large stimulus package.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you would get a similar map if you asked, instead, "Who did you meet first, Lora or Tim"...

Anonymous said...

I don't think we would at all really. I've had a lot of e-mails from our friends and family that have actually voted for who they thought she looked like as opposed to which one of us they know better or known longer. I really don't think we'll need to have a recount.
Tim