Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pictures of Crescent Beach, Tasmania

I already told you a little about this special place in the last blog. On Friday Lora and I hiked in about twenty minutes to this beautiful little secluded beach at one of the most southerly points in Tasmania. I was able to do a little flying while Lora took pictures and enjoyed the views. In the distance you can see Tasman Island as well as Cape Pillar, a series of Dolerite columns sticking right out of the ocean. If you remember a previous post I posted about the Totem Pole you will be familiar with this area already. It is right around the point you can just see in the distance.

I'm going to post quite a few pictures because: 1. They are just so good. 2. I'm still high from flying this special place.
View from below as I flew directly over Lora's head.

The rugged Tasmanian coast line. Me with a little height over the dune.


Our friend Josh just as he's about to leave the ground.


A few more of me in mid flight/turn. Really no one else flies here so I can't really put any pictures up besides me and a couple of Josh... ok one of Josh.


Until next time. Don't forget to try the video link below too.

Tim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds incredible - I'm jealous!
xx Shela

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds incredible - I'm jealous!
xx Shela