Monday, May 21, 2007

A.D. After the Deluge

So I have my "feelers" out roaming the internet for interesting stuff to occupy my time when I'm procrastinating doing real work and I stumbled across this emotional webcomic written by Josh Neufeld. It's an amazing work in progress telling the story of 5 or 6 real Katrina survivors. The artwork is amazing and if you have any connection to Nawlins it will bring tears to your eyes. I personally feel that this should be required reading for all students. The authors use of foreshadowing is amazing. This is one "comic" that is serious. Check it out at http://smithmag.net/afterthedeluge/ It can be found at Smith magazine.

One thing to be warned about though is that the story is not finished yet so you'll only be able to read through chapter 3. I have an RSS feed of it now.

No comments: